Thursday, November 13, 2014

If I Believed In God Part 1: Camp Nelson

     My grandfather, Duane Damron, recently turned 80.  At his charming birthday party, I cried as my family and I sang Buck Owens songs with him, loud and giggling in his house perched high on a Bakersfield hilltop. The gifts his life has given me danced along in my mind to to the sweet melody of my singing family. One echoing over and over in my soul... my Papa taught me to love nature.  Not remotely a conscientious environmentalist, my Papa's fondness for the Earth is one of tradition and divine respect.  My Papa and Grandma Frances raised only boys and bought a simple cabin high in the Sequoia National Forest as soon as they could afford it, a wilderness untamed enough to wear out the energy of three hyper little boys. As my divine luck would have it, my cousins and I ventured to this same haven every year of our own childhoods.  We caught salamanders, fell in rivers, buried ourselves in snow, and trekked mud through the carpets of the cabin for years... all the while I fell in quiet love with nature.

     If I believed in God... this God would inspire his followers to recognize his existence in these quiet places and require of them the prioritization of its reverence and conservation. If God didn't intend for humans to marvel at and fight for nature... how can we possibly justify the beauty that exists on this planet? I have to believe the Yosemite Valley and the peaks of Patagonia serve more of a purpose than to remind us that God is talented... they must be a call to action: to seek to make God's "will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven".  If Yosemite is God's will... then damn I'm all for it.

If I believed in God, I would believe that every time a Christian supports the compromise of nature for the idol of financial gain... his heart breaks.  

4 comments:

  1. 'all the while I fell in quiet love with nature. ........if Yosemite is God's will then, damn I'm all for it.' lovelovelove. so good my friend❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. college essay writing tips
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  3. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) หายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นแล้วก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดแล้วก็เรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่แตกต่างจากปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวสวยใสมองดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดแล้วก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แต่ว่าบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันหลายทีก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี
    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete
  4. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมตรงไหน











    ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



    เป็น



    คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ด้วยไหมก้าง



    ให้ท่าน



    งาม



    แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



    ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนา






    ร้อยไหม เป็นอย่างไร






    การร้อยไหม เป็น



    เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ไข









    ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนยาน



    คล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจอยาก





    และ









    สามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือแก้ไข









    เฉพาะข้อด้อย





    การนำเส้นไหมจำพวก





    พิเศษมาร้อยกับ



    บริเวณใบหน้า



    รอบๆ



    ใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการผลิต



    เส้นโลหิต



    ใหม่ ส่งผล



    นำมาซึ่งการก่อให้เกิด

















    สร้างคลอลาเจนร้อยไหม pantip
    ร้อยไหม กังนัม

    ReplyDelete